Natural weight management programme
Fast results and long term success
- You receive an individualised personal nutritional plan based on 35 laboratory values from a simple blood test. These values establish the correct parameters for proper metabolic and hormonal function for your unique biochemistry. The nutritional plan re-establishes your natural nightime fat burning process (lipolysis) and kick starts your metabolism again. The change in metabolism is achieved with this individualised, precise and balanced nutrition plan.
- All recommended foods can be purchased at your local supermarket.
- Metabolic Balance® is the accumulation of 25 years of academic research and development. The programme has been developed by a team of doctors, nutritionists and IT programming specialists.
How does it work?
Reach your goal, faster!
- Appointment – Understand more about Metabolic Balance®, talk through your goals and requirements with me and submit initial information.
- Blood sample – The results of your blood test will form the foundations to your personal nutrition plan.
- Your personal nutrition plan – You will receive an individual nutrition plan with healthy and varied meals. It is surprising how easy it is to change your diet. There are 8 important rules included in your plan to support you.
- Personal supervision – From the very start of the programme, you will have me as your personal coach who will support you through the programme. The programme is for 3 months and included in the cost is 7 consultations with me at my clinic. Throughout the coaching process you will receive lots of practical tips and motivational advice.
- Recipies – I will e-mail you great sumptuous and easy to follow recipies to keep you on track throughout the 3 months.
- The Phases – You are ready to start your 4 phased programme:
- Phase I. This phase begins the process of detoxification and elimination and is key in preparing your metabolism for the next phase.
- Phase II. For the first two weeks, you must only eat the foods specified on your personal nutrition plan.
After this, oil will be re-introduced to your diet alongside the occasional ‘treat’ meal, where you can enjoy whatever you like.
- Phase III. Additional foods will be added to your food list.
- Phase IV. On the basis of your knowledge, and experience with the previous three phases, you can now experiment for yourself and get to know which foods are right for you. Now you can begin to slowly ease yourself away from the plan, whilst still following the nutrition advice you have learned during the programme.